DEFEATING ANTI HARVEST FORCES:

Text: Judges 6:1-6, Judges 8:28
Harvest is the act of reaping or gathering crops from the farm. Act of gathering results of actio...ns taken in the past. It is the act of reaping the fruits of ones labour .There is a time to plant and a time to reap for every one living. There is no height a man reaches that he cannot come down when attacked by anti Harvest powers. That is why we need to deal with these anti harvest forces.
*******What are anti harvest forces?
1. Evil powers that hinder or delay the harvest of people
2. Wasters of people labors
3. Devourers of people's labors- caterpillars and cankerworms(419 people etc)
4. Spoilers that reap where they did not sow. Strangers eating people's efforts.
5. Emptiers of good things in people's lives
6. Opportunity destroyers

******Why do anti harvest forces operate:
1. To impoverish their victims - agents of poverty
2. To demote their victims- they are agents of demotion
3. They are agents of affliction - they come to afflict their victims
4. They want to destroy and amputate the success of people
******Who are Victims of anti harvest forces?
1. People under a curse : curse from enemies , family members, spouse , colleagues , etc
2. Those who are under a spell : witchcraft powers , evil forces known or unknown to them.
3. Those who have covenant of slavery or poverty upon them
4. Those who are rebellious to God and authorities. Rebellion closes good doors while humility opens good doors .
******Symptoms of anti harvest forces:
1. Failure at the edge of breakthrough
2. Slippery breakthrough : breakthroughs that don't last
3. Loss of good things or valuables in the dream
********How do we defeat anti- harvest forces?
1. Repent of every known sin
2. Cry to God for mercy
3. Cry for God to effect Isaiah 62:8-9 in your life.
4. Wage warfare against anti harvest powers : battle them in prayers
5. After you have won the battle, do not keep your weapon of battle down. Keep firing the arrows of prayers.
Pray these prayers with me as we scatter the activities and devices of anti harvest powers in our lives in Jesus name:
*******PRAYERS: ********
Prayer: Any power that wants me to labour in vain , what are you waiting for, fall downs and die In the name of Jesus.
Prayers: Anti harvest forces release my Harvest , die in the name of Jesus.
Prayer: Any power of demotion assigned against my life to reap the fruits of my labour ,die in the mighty name of Jesus.
Prayer: Any power that wants to destroy my Harvest , my God destroy you, die in the name of Jesus.
Prayer: Agents of poverty , my life is not your candidate , catch fire in the name of Jesus.
Prayer: Any mark of slavery or poverty upon my life and family line, vanish by fire in the name of Jesus.
Prayer: Covenant or curse of slavery and poverty operating in my life , break by fire And scatter in the name of Jesus.
Prayer: Any power that wants me to labour in vain, may God destroy you, die in the name of Jesus.
Prayer: Any thing in me or around me opening doors for anti harvest powers , die now in the name of Jesus.
Prayer: Powers behind slippery breakthroughs , release me and die in the name of Jesus.
Prayer: Dream criminals stealing from me in the dream return my blessings , die in the name of Jesus.
Prayer: The grace to eat the fruit of my labour and long life to enjoy my harvest, enter my life now in the name of Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CONSEQUENCES OF UNFORGIVENESS:

FREEDOM FROM THE CURSES OF WOMEN